Program coordinator: Lars Norden
The Post-Doctoral Studies Program at the FGV/EBAPE strives to attract researchers eager to expand their knowledge and skills in a setting that encourages top-tier research. More specifically, this program focuses on young researchers eager to spend additional time on fine-tuning their research skills, in order to become more competitive on the job market or as highly qualified researchers working in the main areas of competence of the FGV-EBAPE (Behavioral Sciences and Taking Decisions; Management and Organizations; Finance; and Institutions, Policies and Government.
- One-year program, start at any time
- Participate in research projects
- Presentation of a research seminar
- Regular attendance at research seminars
- Conduct a fifteen-hour workshop for the MSc and PhD Program
- Attend events at the FGV-EBAPE Research Centers: Center for Behavioral Research in Rio and the Center for Banking and Finance Research in Rio
- Interact with MSc and PhD students and faculty
- Room-office (subject to availability);
- Access to FGV resources;
- Graduate Studies Program Certificate;
- Application for teaching positions.
- Letter of motivation;
- Letter of recommendation from a professor at the FGV/EBAPE;
- Curriculum vitae in Portuguese (Lattes system) or international curriculum vitae in English;
- Candidates must have been awarded PhDs prior to submitting their applications, or must plan on completing their PhDs during the Post-Doctoral Studies Program.