|TRACK YOUR APPLICATION||TRACK YOUR APPLICATION|
|1st ROUND||2nd ROUND|
MSC AND PHD INFORMATION
The selection process will consist of a curricular analysis and the interview in English with the candidate. In order to apply for the MSc & PhD Program the candidate must complete the online application within the deadline established in the Public Notice of Selection Process, upload the documents required and pay the application fee.
|1st Round||Application period*||Feb 22nd, 2021 to July 23rd, 2021 until 6pm|
|Documents upload||Feb 22th to July 23rd, 2021|
|Interview||Aug 03rd and 04th, 2021|
|Final result||Aug 06th, 2021|
|Enrollment||Aug 10th to 13th, 2021|
|*Special condition for application fee paid by Sept 18th: 20% of discount.|
|2nd Round||Application period*||July 24th, 2021 to Dec 15th, 2021 until 6pm.|
|Documents upload||July 24th to Dec 15th, 2021|
|Interview||Dec 21st and 22nd, 2021|
|Final result||Dec 23rd, 2021|
|Enrollment||Dec 27th and 28th, 2021|
|Orientation day||Dec 29th, 2021|
|Levelling||Jan 3rd to Jan 07th, 2022|
|Classes start date||Jan 10th, 2022|
RESEARCH TRACKS INDICATION
During the application process, applicants must indicate up to 2 research tracks, in order of preference. The MSc & PhD program offers 4 (four) lines of research, as below: Behavioral and Decision Sciences, Strategy, Management & Organizations, Finance, and Institutions, Policies and Government. For more information about the research tracks click here
PHASE 1 – DOCUMENT ANALYSIS
A list of the documents is given below that are required for participation in the MSc or PhD Program Selection Process:
- Identity document;
- Passport (foreign applicants);
- Lattes / CNPq curriculum updated (http://lattes.cnpq.br);
- Graduate Diploma (Masters and Doctorate candidates)
- Master's Degree (if holder) - PhD candidates.
- Grade and Classification in one of the following exams:
- GMAT (validity: 3 years);
- GRE (valid for 3 years);
- ANPAD (valid for 2 years);
- ANPEC (valid for 2 years).
- English proficiency certificate for one of the following tests, within the validity period:
- IELTS ACADEMIC(validity: 2 years);
- TOEFL IBT(validity: 2 years;
- CambridgeCertificate of Proficiency(maximum 2 years of issue);
- APTIS British Council -Skills: Writing, Listening, Speakinge Reading(maximum 2 years of issue).
- Letter of intention of the applicant , in English, explaining the reasons why he / she wants to take the Master or the PhD in Administration Program at FGV EBAPE, his research interests and other aspects that the applicant considers relevant (maximum of two pages);
- Pre-project of dissertation, in English, with a maximum of 2,000 (two thousand) words with references (applicable only to applicants for the PhD program). The Pre-dissertation project will be used by the Selection Committee only as a subsidy to the candidate's interview. The Selection Committee will not provide any feedback to applicants regarding Pre-Projects.
- Social Name inclusion form (if applicable);
- Medical Report (candidates with disabilities).
For further details on the documentation, please access the notice.
The PhD thesis Pre-Project must have a maximum of 2.000 (two thousand) pages and the following attributes will be observed:
- Clarity, objectivity and conciseness of the objectives and arguments;
- Proper use of orthographic rules and academic writing style;
- Originality of the research problem;
- Adequacy of the theoretical framework to the objectives and research problem;
- Adequacy of research methods to research problems;
- Adequacy of the research problem to one of the program's research tracks;
- Potential relevance of research to advance knowledge in the area;
- Expected social relevance.
PHASE 2 – INTERVIEW
Applicants selected on PHASE 1 will be contacted for an interview in English with the Program Selection Committee. Interviews, if necessary, can be conducted remotely.