The Master in Management application process will be from December through March.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals who are about to obtain or have obtained a bachelor´s degree within the last 3 (three) years from any field and with no more than 3 (three) years of work experience.
To apply for the Master in Management program, candidates must register using the online system, pay the application fee and upload the listed documents below:
- Identification document;
- Passport (foreign applicants);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Undergraduate Diploma and Transcript. If the diploma was issued in a country other than Brazil, the document must be submitted with the consularization or apostille by Brazil representative (Embassies/Consulates) in the country of origin of the diploma or apostilled, according to the Hague Convention, in addition to the sworn translation of the document;
- Applicants who are about to complete the undergraduate degree may submit an official letter (official heading) stating the expected program completion date (issued within 60 days). For enrollment purposes, it will be compulsory to present the certificate of the undergraduate degree or a declaration by the educational institution containing the graduation date.
- Classification and score in one of the following exams (optional, but recommended):
- GMAT (validity: 3 years);
- GRE (validity: 3 years);
- ANPAD (validity: 2 years);
- ANPEC (validity: 2 years).
- One of the following English proficiency certificates, within the validity period:
- IELTS ACADEMIC (minimum score: 6.5; validity: 2 years);
- TOEFL IBT (minimum score: 90; validity: 2 years);
- Applicant’s motivation letter, in English, explaining the reasons for wishing to join the program;
- All documents and other materials must be scanned, saved in “PDF” format, and attached to the Entry Form.
- The maximum upload size of each document is 1.5MB.
- Photos of documents and materials will not be accepted.
- Documents that are double-sided or longer than 1 (one) page should be scanned into a single file (e.g., ID, Passport, Diploma, etc.).
- Candidates should monitor the status of the documentation sent through the website https://processoseletivo.fgv.br/Inscricao/MPGE, in the Overview (Visão Geral) menu, in the option Track Your Application (Acompanhe sua Inscrição). The documents will be verified within 3 (three) business days.
Selection Process - Class 2021
ADMISSION PROCESS PUBLIC NOTICE
WEBINAR – Info Session
Academic Coordination promotes an Webinar - Info Session annually. The presentation aims to familiarize candidates with characteristics of the master and the faculty. Click here
FGV Academic Registry (SRA):
Address: Praia de Botafogo Street, 190 - Room 314, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Open hours: Monday to Friday - 9 am to 7 pm.