The admission process consists of written tests (math, English, and writing), curriculum analysis, and interview with the candidate. The candidate may also present the result of the Anpad Test in substitution to the tests applied by the School, except the compulsory writing test.
To participate in the process, the applicant must pay the registration fee. They need to register on the system and complete the personal data to receive a payment slip. Registration will be formalized by uploading the documentation below on the Admission Process registration page.
For the admission process for the Intensive Program 2019, the applicant may choose to take the written test at FGV EBAPE (Rio de Janeiro) or at the FGV Brasília.
- Identification Document (ID);
Passport (non-Brazilian applicants);
• Curriculum (format Lattes/CNPq), attaching copies of the most relevant works, if any (optional);
Form of inclusion of “Social Name” in the academic records (as opposed to complete birth name), according to the Brazilian legislation;
Medical Report (applicants with disabilities);
Undergraduate degree. If the degree was completed in a country other than Brazil, the document must be submitted with the consularization or apostille, according to The Hague Convention, in addition to the sworn translation of the document;
Applicants who are about to complete an undergraduate degree may submit a statement with a completion prediction (issued within 60 days). For enrollment to take effect, it will be compulsory to present the certificate of the undergraduate degree or a declaration of the educational institution containing the date the undergraduate degree was completed.
Classification and grade in one of the following exams (optional):
- ANPAD (validity of 2 years);
• English language proficiency certificate from one of the following tests - optional:
- Cambridge ESOL: FCE, CAE or CPE.
- ANPAD (validity of 2 years);
- All documents and other materials must be scanned, saved in “PDF” format, and attached to the Entry Form.
- The maximum upload size of each document is 1.5MB.
- Photos of documents and materials will not be accepted.
- Documents that are double-sided or longer than 1 (one) page should be scanned into a single file (e.g., ID, Passport, Diploma, etc.).
- Candidates should monitor the status of the documentation sent through the website https://processoseletivo.fgv.br/Inscricao/MPGE, in the Overview (Visão Geral) menu, in the option Follow Your Application (Acompanhe sua Inscrição). The documents will be verified within 3 (three) business days.
- The candidate has the option to take the written exam at FGV EBAPE (Rio de Janeiro) and FGV Brasília Unit.
Selection Process - Class 2019 - Closed
ADMISSION PROCESS PUBLIC NOTICE
SCHEDULE AND REGULATION
OPEN DAY – Program Presentation
Academic Coordination promotes an Open Day annually. The presentation aims to familiarize candidates with characteristics of the master and the faculty.
FGV Academic Registry (SRA):
Address: Praia de Botafogo Street, 190 - Room 314, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Open hours: Monday to Friday - 9 am to 7 pm.
Note: FGV has a rigorous dress code. Persons wearing shorts, miniskirts, or flipflops will not be allowed in.