The selection process for entering the Professional Master’s Degree in Public Administration program takes place twice a year.
|INTENSIVE COHORT||REGULAR COHORT|
|First Semester||Second Semester|
The selection process consists of an essay in Portuguese, two tests - Mathematics and English - CV analysis and interview.
In order to participate in the selection process, candidates must pay the enrolment fee. To do so, they must register with the system and key in their personal data in order to print out the Payment Slip and Enrolment Form. These documents must be handed in to the Academic Registration Secretariat (SRA), together with the following documentation
- a. Identity document;
- b. Passport (Foreign candidates can provide a notarized copy of a passport or a Brazilian identity card for foreigners and, once approved through the Selection Process, must also present a student visa. The deadline for submission of the Visa expires at the start of the second quarter of the academic year. The SRA reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of any student failing to meet this deadline.);
- c. Lattes Curriculum (Preferably a link to the Lattes Platform.);
- d. Curriculum Vitae;
- e. Social Name Form (optional);
- f. Medical Statement (in case of Disabled People)
- g. Undergraduate diploma and Master’s Degree diploma for doctoral candidates. (Documents issued by foreign institutions will be accepted only for participation in the Selection Process. This means that if a candidate is approved, sworn translations will be required of all documents presented in languages other than Portuguese. Documents must also be consularized/ appostilled for completion of the enrolment procedures.
- h. School declaration in case that the candidate is in process of completion of the Undergraduate course (if applicable).
- i. Results of one of the following standard tests:
- GMAT (valid for 5 years)
- GRE (valid for 3 years)
- ANPAD (valid for 2 years)
- ANPEC (valid for 2 years)
- j. Results of one of the following English language proficiency tests, within its respective validity period (This item is optional):
- Cambridge ESOL: FCE, CAE or CPE.
Cohort Regular 2021
Selection Process Calendar
Schedule - Selection Process
|Registration for selection process:*||August 20 to November, 18 until 6pm|
|Documents upload||August 20 to November, 18 until 6pm|
November 29 | 9am to 1:30pm (Sunday)
|Phase 1 results||Until December, 08|
|Academic performance analysis and interviews:||December 10, 11, 14 and 15|
|Final results:||Until december 17|
|Período de matrículas:||December 21, 2020 to January 14, 2021|
|Classes start:||February 02, 2021|
* Condições especiais para pagamento até 18/09/2020
Info Webinar - Introductory Lecture to Course
The Professional Master’s Degree in Public Administration hosts an Open Day of the course each year, with a lecture designed to familiarize candidates with the proposal of the program and its faculty.
Praia de Botafogo 190, room 314, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Open: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Note: The FGV has strict dress regulations for people on its premises, with entry forbidden for people wearing shorts, miniskirts and/or sandals.