Participants in the IMPM typically have more than 10 years of work experience, substantially in management.
They are generally between 35 and 55 years old and have a wide variety of academic backgrounds, from business administration to medicine and IT to engineering.
While some participants have earned both MBAs and EMBAs, the program is also open to managers without a college degree who have relevant experience.
Participants typically enrol in the master's program but the program can be taken as a stand-alone executive program leading to the International Management Program certificate.
- Increased ability to make complex and important strategic decisions
- Increased capacity to lead change within your organization
- Opportunity to continue to work while studying and developing your management practice
- Leadership capabilities that allow you to progress in your career and within your organization
- Access to small-group advising and coaching throughout the program
- Exposure to 75 leading faculty members in 5 top business schools around the world
- Visits to more than 15 local businesses and organizations that expose you to different cultures and ways of managing
- Ongoing support between modules while sharing your insights with your team and colleagues
- Membership in an international alumni network of senior leaders and executives
- Curriculum built around managerial challenges, not functional silos
- Learn from the wealth of diverse experience of your classmates