IMM Global Executive MBA
The IMM Global Executive MBA is an Executive MBA Program designed for experienced professionals who seek to earn a degree while still meeting their career responsibilities. The cooperative efforts of six highly-respected business schools around the world make the IMM a truly global program. IMM students benefit from international faculty, a diverse cohort, and residency sessions held in seven countries on four continents.
This approach allows students to experience how business is done at each of the locations visited – classroom discussions and curriculum are enhanced by cultural experiences. This multi-faceted approach allows managers to develop different outlooks for dealing with increasingly more globalized business contexts. Linked closely to the program content and modules, faculty members ensure that the module-based learning process is integrated in terms of content and location.
The IMM is a cooperative initiative involving five Business Schools:
- Krannert Graduate School of Management of Purdue University (USA)
- TIAS School for Business and Society (The Netherlands)
- ISM University of Management and Economics (Lithuania)
- Escola Brasileira de Administração Pública e de Empresas – FGV/EBAPE (Brazil)
- Politecnico Di Milano (Italy)
- Tianjin University (China)
The program focuses on analytical techniques that are immediately applicable to student workplaces. Case studies and on-the-job situations are crucial components of the program. Teamwork and teaching extend beyond residency sessions through Internet technology linking instructors and students.
Why is the IMM Global Executive MBA different?
This program is a unique opportunity to build up an excellent network of business contacts. Students learn together with middle and senior management at major international corporations, which may be extremely useful for the future careers of students and their companies.
On completing this program, students are awarded two Master’s Degrees: an MBA from Purdue and an MBA from the TIAS School for Business and Society at Tilburg University.
The IMM Global Executive MBA has been awarded international accreditation by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Earn Two MBA degrees: Purdue (U.S.) and TIAS (The Netherlands)
- Program Length: 19 months
- International Immersion: 10 weeks in seven countries on four continents
- Program Language: 100% English
- Average Professional Experience of Your Fellow Students: 13-16 years
- Cost: USD $85,000/: €75,000
- Networking: Lasts a lifetime