Who are we looking for?
Individuals who are about to obtain or have obtained a bachelor´s degree within the last 3 (three) years from any field and with no more than 3 (three) years of work experience.
To apply for the Master in Management program, candidates must register using the online system, pay the application fee and upload the listed documents below:
What are the required documents?
- Identification document;
- Passport (foreign candidates);
- Undergraduate diploma from an accredited university (for internationally awarded diplomas, the diplomas must be apostilled as well as with a sworn Portuguese translation);
- Undergraduate university transcript (for internationally awarded degrees, transcripts must be apostilled with a sworn Portuguese translation);
- TOEFL (90 score) or IELTS (6.5 score): 2-year validity. Students with undergraduate degrees from English speaking programs are exempt from this requirement;
- GMAT (3 year validity), GRE (3 year validity), ANPAD (2 year validity) or ANPEC (2 year validity) scores (no minimum score required) – highly recommended;
- A letter of intention (English); and
- An updated resumé (English).
For detailed information about the required documents, please access the Edital.
**Applications will only be processed once the school has received the application fee within the stipulated dates under the Edital
There are 3 main phases to our selection process. They are as follow:
- Document analysis;
- Face to face interviews (for students outside of Rio de Janeiro, interviews can be arranged to be done via Skype)
|1st Round||2nd Round|
|Application deadline||September 26th, 2019 to December 2nd, 2019||December 2nd, 2019 to March 06th, 2020|
|Interviews||December 09th to 12th, 2019.||March 16th, to 19th, 2020.|
|Results||December 17th, 2019.||March 24th, 2020.|
|Enrollment period||December 26th, 2019 to January 17th, 2019||April 1st to April 17th 2020|
|Classes Begin||April 27th, 2020|