Tel.:(55 21) 3083 2418
- PhD in Administration, FGV EAESP (2010);
- Master’s in Administration, FGV EAESP (2007);
- Bachelor’s in Administration, University of Sorocaba (2003).
Rafael is an assistant professor at FGV EBAPE. His fields of interest include quantitative methods applied to social sciences, behavioral change and policy evaluation. Over the last decade, he has worked on impact evaluation projects and behavioral studies, with special interest in health-related behaviors and the effects of social class on behavior. His work has been published in international journals such as Nature Human Behaviour, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of World Business, European Journal of Public Health and Public Health Nutrition.
Fields of Interest
- Research design for causal inference
- Quantitative methods applied to social science
- Behavioral Interventions
- Health-related behavior
- Social class and behavior
- Impact evaluation