- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from COPPE/ Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ). Visiting scholar at Ohio State University/ Department of Marketing and Logistics.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering from COPPE/ UFRJ;
- Graduated in Industrial Engineering from the School of Engineering/ UFRJ.
A recognized expert in logistics and supply chain management, Professor Wanke is currently Deputy Director of Doctoral and Research at COPPEAD Business School/ UFRJ, Coordinator of a research center in logistics, infrastructure and management called CELIG, and Associate Professor at COPPEAD Business School. He is engaged in teaching, research, and consultancy activities in areas such as facility location, simulation of logistics and transportation systems, demand forecasting and planning, inventory management in supply chains, efficiency analysis of business units, and logistics strategy.
Fields of Interest
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics and Economics