- PhD in Administration, University of Magdeburg, Germany.
- Master’s in Business Administration, Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV).
- Graduate studies in Marketing, Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV).
- Bachelor’s in Architecture and Town Planning, Rio de Janeiro Federal University (UFRJ).
- Metallurgy Technician, Espírito Santo Federal Technical School.
Research Projects for Government Agencies
- Trust in Special Police Force Squads. Young State Scientist Award (2011), Rio de Janeiro State Research Support Foundation (FAPERJ)
Professor and Coordinator, Institutional Relations, FGV EBAPE; Program Director, Corporate International Master’s (CIM) – International Master’s Degree, an alliance linking the FGV EBAPE, Georgetown University / McDonough School of Business (USA) and ESADE (Spain). Former Coordinator, Executive Master’s (2010–2014); Specialist, Strategic Diagnosis of Intangible Organizational Assets; Guest Professor, University of Magdeburg, Germany. Professor, Strategic Management of People, Intangible Assets and Organizational Change Management, Dom Cabral Foundation (2006–2010). Coordinator, Integrated Intangible Asset Management Research. Career in the private sector (1994–2002): Areas – Regulation, Marketing, Corporate Market.
Fields of Interest
- Trust in Organizations
- Leadership and Senior Management
- Organizational Intangible Assets Management
- Special Operations and High -Performance Teams