- PhD in Production Engineering (Major: Technological Innovation and Industrial Organization), Graduate Engineering Program Department, Rio de Janeiro Federal University (COPPE/UFRJ; MSc in Civil Engineering, COPPE/UFRJ;
- MSc in Management Studies, Oxford University, UK;
- Post-Bachelor’s in Theoretical and Applied Economics (FGV EPGE);
- BSc in Fortification and Construction Engineering; Military Engineering Institute (IME).
Former Associate Professor at the State University of Rio de Janeiro, Visiting Professor at theInstitute of Public Affairs at the University of Chile, Visiting Professor at the Master'sProgram in Administration at PUC-RS. Former World Bank Consultant. Former SouthAmerica Regional Editor of the Journal of Knowledge Management. Currently Senior Editorof the Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries and AssociateEditor of the Information Systems Journal. Member of the Advisory Board of the Journal ofIntellectual Capital and Electronic Government: An International Journal. Coordinator of e:lab (Research Laboratory on e-Government and e-Business). Judge of the FGV Chamber of Conciliation and Arbitration.
Level 1D Researcher at CNPq.
Fields of Interest
- Internet, Business and Government (e-business and e-government)
- Educational Technology(e-Learning) and Evaluation of Public Policies for the Use of Technology in Education
- Intellectual Capital and Knowledge Management in Public and Private Organizations
- Information Technology for Development
- Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities