- PhD in Administration FGV EBAPE.
- MSc in Production Engineering, Graduate Engineering Program Department, Rio de Janeiro Federal University (COPPE/UFRJ).
- Master’s in Public Administration, FGV EBAPE.
- MBA in Controllership, Accounting, Actuarial and Financial Research Institute Foundation, São Paulo University (FIPECAFI/USP).
- Production Engineer (UFRJ).
Research Projects for Government Agencies
- Strategic Direction and Participation in Governance for Tertiary Sector Organizations, National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), 2010.
Professor at FGV EBAPE. Visiting Professor, PhD in Administration, Universidad Andina Simon Bolivar, Quito. He has sat on the boards of several companies and organizations, including LAMSA, INVEPAR, Belgo-Mineira, Caemi, Sindapp and the Instituto Publix, and has held management and technical positions at the PREVI pension fund and the Banco do Brasil bank. With several books and papers published in the Strategy and Governance fields, he has been involved with research projects and consulting services in these areas for organizations such as the Brazilian Central Bank, the Inter-American Bank, the Ministries of the Treasury, Tourism and Planning, the Brazilian Mint, the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (FIOCRUZ), the Alagoas and Pará State Governments, as well as the Federal District. Research Coordinator and Productivity Fellow, National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) and Fellow, Rio de Janeiro State Research Support Foundation (FAPERJ).
Fields of Interest
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Governance and Pension Funds
- Management of Public Organizations
- Knowledge Management
- Dynamics of Organizations