Tel.: (55 21) 3799 4740 / 4741 / 4742
- PhD in Business Administration, California Coast University, Los Angeles, USA.
- MSc in Economics (FGV EPGE). BSc in Business and Public Administration (FGV EBAPE).
- Economist, Rio de Janeiro Federal University (UFRJ).
EXPERIENCE in the business, managerial, banking, agricultural, educational, corporate and institutional research and consultancy areas, for private and public companies in Brazil and abroad; Advisor to the President, FGV; Coordinator, State and Municipality Studies Program (PEEM/EBAPE) and Healthcare, Welfare and Social Security Studies Center (NESPAS); Economist with Citibank (1985–1986); Economic and Planning Superintendent, Rio de Janeiro Development Agency (1988–1989); President, Technical Economics and Planning Commission, Bank Productivity Institute, Rio de Janeiro State Banks Association and Trade Union (SBERJ/ABERJ); CEO of the Institutional Business international consulting firm; Head Economist Credit, Investment and Financing Companies Association (SECIF); Author and co-author of 22 technical books in the fields of: Economics, Sports Economics; Public Finance; International Finance; Public Health, Social Welfare and Social Security. Consultant and advisor on Brazilian and international public and private projects.
Fields of Interest
- Economics – Stabilization Policies: Integrated; Monetary; Fiscal; Foreign Exchange; Prices; Wages; Income Distribution
- Corporate Strategy and Structuring
- Advanced Management and Corporate Governance Formulating Adverse Public Policies
- Healthcare, Social Security and Social Welfare
- Corporate Finance; Public Finance and International Finance
- Banking and Financial and Quasi-Financial Systems
- Socio-Politics of the Elites and Upper-Tier Economic Interests
- Advanced Localization Marketing, Logistics and Distribution
- Sports Economics
- Trade, Fair Trade and International Trade