Tel.:(55 21) 3083 2423
- PhD in Business Management, specializing in Business Strategy, School of Economics, University of Coimbra, Portugal (2008).
- PhD in Administration, FGV EBAPE (2007).
- Master’s in Business Sciences, School of Economics, University of Coimbra, Portugal (2001).
- MBA, Virginia Polytechnic and State University, USA (1999).
- Bachelor’s in Business Organization and Management, School of Economics, University of Coimbra, Portugal (1997).
Research Projects for Government Agencies
- Research Productivity Grant awarded by the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) –2.
Associate Professor of Leadership & Organizational Behavior at the Brazilian School of Public and Business Administration (FGV EBAPE) at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV) in Rio de Janeiro. I have served has the head of the PhD, MSc and Research (ProPesquisa) programs at FGV EBAPE. I published four books and more than 30 articles in peer reviewed journals such as the Journal of World Business, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Public Administration: Research & Theory and Academy of Management Learning & Education.
- Leadership processes and dynamics
- Cross-cultural management
- Behavioral ethics.