- PhD in Education, Rio de Janeiro Federal University (UFRJ);
- Master’s in Public Administration, University of Connecticut, USA;
- Bachelor’s in Public Administration, FGV EBAPE.
Research Projects for Government Agencies
- Administration Course Evaluation Project: development of leaders focused on community outreach projects. National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), 2010.
- Leadership and requalification of the economic function of the city, focus on tourism and the creative sector: a case study. Paraty. Rio de Janeiro State Research Support Foundation (FAPERJ), 2010.
Full Professor with the FGV for the Masters and PhD Courses in Administration (FGV EBAPE). Developed several graduate courses at the FGV, as well as assorted Seminars in the fields of Information Technology, Healthcare, Social Security and Distance Learning. Experience in the Administration Consulting Field for Public and Private Organizations. Coordinator, MBA Course in Business Management and Information Technology. She was the Executive Secretary of the Worker Protection Fund Board (CODEFAT), and the Jobs and Wages Director at the Ministry of Labor and Employment, and has published several papers and books.
- Corporate Education and Distance Learning
- Graduate Studies, Master’s, PhD in Specialization Courses, MBA
- Healthcare and Social Security Management
- Business and Information Technology Management