- PhD in the Sociology of Organizations, University of Sophia, Tokyo, Japan (1998);
- Master’s in Consumption Anthropology, University of Sophia, Tokyo, Japan (1990);
- Bachelor’s in History, Pontifical Catholic University in Rio Grande do Sul, (PUC-RS) 1985).
Teaching activities in stricto sensu courses: Santa Úrsula University (Adjunct Professor, Economic Sciences and Management Institute); Superior School of Advertising and Marketing (Full Professor, Administration and Communication Sciences Programs). Currently with the FGV EBAPE. Visiting Professor: International Management Department, Otto-von-Guericke Universität Magdeburg, Germany, since 2003. Executive Education and Business Development: Dom Cabral Foundation, full-time 2007–2010. Government Positions: Municipal Secretary of Culture, Duque de Caxias. Private Sector: Managing Partner, Symballein Consultoria consulting firm. Consulting Services: Brazilian companies are multinational corporations, on the topics of: Organizational Culture, Organizational Development and Leadership Development (Braskem, Metalfrio, TAM, Raizen, Facility, Bradesco, RNP, Ferrous, Samarco, Itaú, ArcelorMittal, Citibank, Petrobras, Transpetro, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, among others).
Fields of Interest
- Organizational Culture
- Consumption Anthropology
- Business Development
- Integrated Intangible Asset Management a
- New Institutional Economy
- Adult Education and Development