PhD in Administration, FGV/EBAPE, 2005). Master’s in Public Administration, FGV/EBAPE, 2000). Master’s in International Business for Young Foreign Import-export Managers, STOA/ICE, Italy (1996). Bachelor’s in Business Administration, University of Tirana (1996).
Research Projects for Government Agencies
- Research Productivity Grant awarded by the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) –2
- Evaluation of regulatory impact and its action potential in Brazil. National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), 2010.
Her current research interests relate with the study of bureaucracy and its major reforms, focusing on autonomous bureaucracies as IRAs and Audit Offices; on bureaucratic representation; public-private partnerships, among others. Currently, she is working on following research projects: drivers of decision-making in autonomous bureaucratic institutions; bureaucratic reputation and representation; media reputation as a strategic resource for public agencies; bureaucratic capacity and PNP performance; administrative burdens and policy learning.
- Bureaucracy and its major reforms;
- Drivers of decision-making in autonomous bureaucratic institutions;
- Bureaucratic reputation and representation;
- Media reputation as a strategic resource for bureaucracies;
- The role of intangible resources on Public NonProfit Partnership performance;
- Administrative burdens and policy learning