PhD in Administration, FGV/EBAPE, 2005). Master’s in Public Administration, FGV/EBAPE, 2000). Master’s in International Business for Young Foreign Import-export Managers, STOA/ICE, Italy (1996). Bachelor’s in Business Administration, University of Tirana (1996).
Research Projects for Government Agencies
- Research Productivity Grant awarded by the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) –2
- Evaluation of regulatory impact and its action potential in Brazil. National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), 2010.
Her research interests relate with the study of bureaucracy and its major transformations, focusing on autonomous bureaucracies as Independent Regulatory Agencies (IRAs) and Audit Offices; on bureaucratic representation; public-private/nonprofit partnerships, and the adoption of better regulation reforms. Currently, she is working on following research projects: drivers of decision-making in autonomous bureaucratic institutions; regulators professional careers paths; bureaucratic reputation and representation effects on policy audiences; media reputation as a strategic resource for public agencies; the role of intangible resources on public-nonprofit performance; bureaucratic careers, networking and collaboration; administrative burdens and policy learning.
- Bureaucratic reputation
- Bureaucratic representation
- Autonomous bureaucracies and bureaucrats
- Public-nonprofit partnerships
- Better regulation reforms