Tel.: (55 21) 3083 2705
- PhD in Administration - FGV EBAPE, Brazil (2017-2022)
- Master's in Public Administration - FGV EBAPE, Brazil (2013-2014)
- Bachelor's in Logistical Sciences and Administration with emphasis on Public Administration - Air Force Academy (2006-2009)
She served in the federal public service as a Brazilian Air Force Officer. The article from her dissertation was published in one of the main Public Administration journals (Regulation & Governance). She is currently a reviewer for Revista de Administração Pública (RAP), Revista de Administração Contemporânea (RAC), Regulation & Governance, Public Administration Review, as well as international events such as Academy of Management, EnANPAD, ARNOVA Conference and European Academy of Management. She researches (re)forms of public service delivery, with a special interest in partnerships between governments and civil society organizations. In the teaching field, she focuses on active teaching-learning methodologies and collaborates with Casoteca ADM.
Fields of Interest
- Public bureaucracy and its main reforms;
- Bureaucratic reputation;
- Representativeness and diversity in bureaucracy;
- Intangible resources and performance of public-private partnerships.