|Deadline for registration||07/11/16 to 10/31/16|
|Written tests||11/27/16 (sunday)|
|Curricular Analysis and Interviews||12/05/16 a 12/16/16|
|Enrollment period||12/26/16 a 01/06/17|
|Beginning of classes||02/06/17|
The selection process for the Executive Master’s Degree in Business Administration program takes place each year during the second semester.
The selection process consists of: written tests (mathematics, English and an essay) academic performance analyses and candidate interviews
Candidates may also submit the result of one of the following tests: valid ANPAD, GMAT or GRE, instead of the tests conducted by the School, except for the essay, which is Required.
In order to participate in the selection process, candidates must pay the enrolment fee. To do so, they must register with the system and key in their personal data in order to print out the Payment Slip and Enrolment Form. These documents must be handed in to the Academic Records Office (SRA), together with the documentation listed below.
- Registration form;
- Documentary proof of payment of the registration fee;
- Notarized copy of University diploma (full undergraduate or technology course);
- Notarized copy of Academic transcript (full undergraduate or technology course);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Notarized copies of Identity Card and Personal Tax CPF Nº;
- Notarized copies of birth and/or marriage certificate;
- Results of ANPAD, GRE or GMAT tests (optional)
Praia de Botafogo 190, room 314, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Open: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Note: The FGV has strict dress regulations for people on its premises, with entry forbidden for people wearing shorts, miniskirts and/or sandals.