The selection process for entering the Professional Master’s Degree in Public Administration program is divided into two stages:
- Intensive Schedule: first semester
- Regular Schedule: second semester
In order to participate in the selection process, candidates must pay the enrolment fee. To do so, they must register with the system and key in their personal data in order to print out the Payment Slip and Enrolment Form. These documents must be handed in to the Academic Registration Secretariat (SRA), together with the following documentation
- Registration form
- Documentary proof of payment of the registration fee
- Notarized copy of University diploma (full undergraduate or technology course)
- Notarized copy of University-level academic records (full undergraduate or technology course)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Notarized copies of Identity Card and Personal Tax CPF Nº
- Notarized copies of birth and/or marriage certificate
- Results of Anpad, GRE or GMAT tests (optional)
Selection Process 2017
|Registration for selection process:||July 11, 2016 – October 31, 2016|
|Written tests*:||November 27, 2016 (Sunday)|
|Academic performance analysis and interviews:||December 5, 2016 – December 16, 2016|
|Result:||by 1:00 p.m. on December 23, 2016 (list on website)|
|Registration:||December 26, 2016 – January 6, 2017|
|Classes start:||February 6, 2017|
Open Day - Introductory Lecture to Course
The Professional Master’s Degree in Public Administration hosts an Open Day of the course each year, with a lecture designed to familiarize candidates with the proposal of the program and its faculty.
Date: September 28, 2016
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Venue: FGV – Praia de Botafogo 190, 12th floor, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Praia de Botafogo 190, room 314, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Open: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Note: The FGV has strict dress regulations for people on its premises, with entry forbidden for people wearing shorts, miniskirts and/or sandals.