(Last updated in: 11/21/2016 - 3:18pm)
- At the end of this Program, students will receive three stricto sensu Master’s diplomas from three major Business Schools that are acknowledged worldwide:
- Executive Master’s in International Business – Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business (USA)
- Corporate Master’s in Business Administration – ESADE Business School (Spain)
- Executive Master’s in Business Administration – FGV/EBAPE (Brazil)
- The Corporate International Master’s (CIM) Program consists of three modules taught during eleven days in Washington DC, Rio de Janeiro and Barcelona, and five days in Shanghai. It also includes three online courses to be completed during the times between the four destinations;
- The CIM Program lasts fifteen months, which includes the period for preparing and defending dissertations;
- The CIM classes attract experienced professionals and executives from all over the world, allowing exchanges of experiences through top-tier networking.